- How long will it take until I see any changes?
Our products are crafted using all natural ingredients which will purposefully allow the scalp to heal. As longas our instructions are followed carefully, the scalp will soon begin to heal. For most of our clients, they see new hair growth within roughly 4-6 weeks.
We like to break down our treatment plans into 3 phases:
- Rejuvenation Phase – Where we aim to stop the hair from falling
- Regrowth Phase – Where we aim to attain new growth from reactivated follicles
- Reinforcement Phase – Where we aim to support and strengthen the newly cultivated hair strands
Every person will be slightly different however, so we highly recommend following our care instructions closely to ensure the best outcome.
- What ingredients do you use in the products?
Our products are crafted using all natural ingredients such as Amla, Henna, Bhringraj and Neem. Please feel free to browse our Shop page, where each product lists the details of its ingredients. We’re very transparent about the ingredients list please feel free to read through them if you’re interested to know more.
- I’m on medication. Can I still benefit from your treatment, or will it cause side effects?
Many clients ask us this, but there is no need to worry. Our products are all natural, and in the past three decades of operations, we’ve never had any complaints about worrying side effects. We like to tell clients that if you can use an off-the-shelf shampoo, then you can definitely take on this treatment.
- Do you recommend hair rebonding?
Hair rebonding is actually a very harsh treatment. They use extreme heat and strong chemicals which can be very damaging to the hair and scalp. Following that, you generally need on-going touch-up treatments to maintain the look. Over time, your hair becomes weaker and increasingly more dependent on the treatments. We don’t advocate hair rebonding. We prefer the natural way. It can take slightly longer, but it encourages your body to regrow the hair itself instead of relying on external sources for the rest of your life.
- What kind of payment do you accept?
To purchase online, we accept payment by debit/credit card and via PayPal only. If you would like to visit us in person, all of our branches accept cash, card or bank transfer.